D.A. Aberdeen & Associates Ltd. was formed in 1994 to provide property valuation, negotiation and related consulting services to the legal and corporate communities, governmental bodies and limited private individuals. Our corporate aim is to provide our clients with high quality services responsive to their needs and to defend our opinions before adjudicating bodies as required.
The firm’s areas of practice include:
- property appraisal and appraisal review services,
- expert witness appearances,
- trial preparation and litigation
- support services,
- negotiation of land acquisitions for public and corporate projects,
- negotiations of settlements for a wide variety of claims for compensation involving government,
- site selection studies,
- policy development in relation to property valuation and acquisition,
- right-of-way route selection studies and market supply, demand and value studies for corporate planning purposes.
D.A. Aberdeen & Associates Ltd. is based in Victoria, BC and
These include appraisal services in relation to claims resulting from development delays, contaminated property, view impacts, unauthorized tree removal and the valuation of undivided partial interests in property. Since 1994 our firm has provided property valuation, negotiation
We are regularly called on to provide consulting services on specific issues that require
We strongly support our professional organization and over the past 25 years have regularly served on various local, Provincial and National volunteer committees including as Chair of the Appraisal Institute of Canada’s National Adjudicating Committee, Vice President of the Provincial Board of Directors, BC Representative on the National Advocacy Committee and Special Investigator for Professional Practice matters.
D.A. ABERDEEN & ASSOCIATES LTD.
We are located in Victoria on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada